FREE / MAN x Wood & Faulk: Brown 1" D-Ring Belt
" This brown and brass D-ring belt is extremely simple. It really illustrates and encompasses our combined classic aesthetic. "
I approached Matt at Wood & Faulk, to make a few belts for the online shop. We settled on a couple classic colours and went with solid brass d-rings as the closure, as they are less bulky. You can wear this 1" wide belt in trousers, chino's or any other bottoms that require a narrow sized belt.
• Solid Brass D-rings and Chicago Screw
• 10 oz. Brown English Bridle Leather
• North American Steer hides
• Beveled & Beeswax finished edges
• 1" Width
• Made in limited quantities
• Handcrafted & stamped in Portland Oregon
• A Note on Measuring - All belts are measured to belt sizing, not to your waist size. Take your loose measurement around your waist, over pants and belt loops. For example, my jean size is 32, but my preferred belt size is 36. It all depends on how much excess you like at the end of your belt.
• Any questions, email the shop before ordering.
• It's important to point out that you may come across small 'marks' or 'spots' on the belt. It is an animal hide afterall and that makes each belt unique.
Please note that whilst every attempt has been made to capture the exact colors within the photographs, slight differences may occur due to resolution etc.